We are a New Zealand owned bank looking to position ourselves as a trustworthy and reliable option for SME's.
Our target audience is company directors or owner operators of businesses with less than 10 staff and a turnover of less than $10 million . They are passionate about what they do but not not necessarily formally trained in business, tax, or management and consequently need some guidance in these areas.
Our brand tone is optimistic, independent, and aspirational.
We are looking for articles on the following topics:
- Common challenges faced by small businesses in the early years.
- Going from start-up to full-speed-ahead: when’s the right time to grow?
- Top tips for managing your cash flow as a small business.
- Secrets of finding and keeping good staff in a competitive market.
- Offering top quality customer experience as a small business.
- Habits of highly effective small business leaders.
- Staying above water when the economy’s tough.
Pitches should include some tips and suggestions that will be used in the article and an indication of the expert advice that will back these claims up.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.