We are a prominent university looking for a fill in producer for our podcast while the current producer is on leave.
The position will be from September 21 to November 30 and will involve:
• Setting a topic and finding a guest for the show (topics are usually based on new developments, research or publications from within our university and have an academic focus.)
• Reading papers/research guest may cover.
• Pre-interview of guest to prepare show host and guest for questions.
• Some post production (advising edits.)
• Competent audio engineering skills.
The candidate will need to be based in Melbourne and attend on-site.
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your experience, qualifications, availability, and location.
Previous producing experience is crucial.
The deadline for applications is Monday 24/8.