We're gearing up to work with one of the biggest telecommuications companies in Australia on content that supports enterprise businesses with their telecommunications and internet needs.
If you're an expert/specialist in the area of telecommunications, networking and telephony, this brief is for you.
What we need:
We're after pitches on the following themes:
1. Business networks (mostly for larger business, not small)
2. Enterprise communications
Pitches should fall under one or more of these categories, in order to be relevant to the client:
1. Internet of things: connecting simple devises to the network (m2m)
2. Machine to machine learning: data communication between machines
3. Cybersecuirty: DDOS, remote access, network firewall
4. Business resilience: Backup and recovery
5. Enterprise networks: IP Wan, multimode networks
6. Fibre optic network: Enterprise network
7. Cloud: Connecting to the cloud
Pitches should include:
Practical, helpful information on the above topics, or case studies where relevant.
All content should "give" the audience something.
Smart, intelligent business-goers who are educated
Technical decision makers
Sitting above CIO
Primarily technical contacts
Tone of voice:
Formal, business, direct and straight-forward. Don’t talk down to them.
Intended article length
Intended article deadline:
Where relevant and able to include.
Things to avoid:
- DO NOT include mentions of: Telstra Business, Optus, TPG Business, Macquarie Telecom, iiNet Business, Next Telecom
** please keep in mind the target audience is Austrailian-based**